The flu is spreading this time of year, so it's important to make efforts to preserve the good health of you and your family. You can prevent many infections just by following these simple steps:
Keep washing you hands often - Prevents spreading germs
- Cover your cough - Use your inner side of elbow not hands
- Stay warm - Stay dry and dress warm to prevent health problems
- Manage your stress - Stress can take a toll on your health
- Keep a positive outlook and make sure to get proper sleep
- Get check-ups and vaccinations
It's not too late to get the flu vaccine! Also, exams can help find potential health issues before they become problems.
Did You Know?
Did you know you are contagious one day before symptoms and up to seven days after becoming sick? We want to make it quick and easy to get your flu shot. And we use a 90% smaller needle that does not contain preservatives, so it might even hurt less and cause fewer allergic reactions.
Get your flu shot today so you and your loved ones don’t miss out on the things you want to do.
For more information about the flu or receiving your flu shot, visit an Urgent Care location today.
This publication in no way seeks to diagnose or treat illness or to serve as a substitute for professional medical care.